In response to adding WMP to your MSN Spaces…
Windows Media Player PowerToy:
The Media Player Power Toy is designed to allow you to play audio and video files within your Space. While editing your Space specify the URL of a Media file located on the web in the Media Power Toy and hit Save. This will allow the people viewing your Space to watch or listen to the media file you have linked. You can customize the experience even more by altering the player settings (like auto start, times to play, and player mode) while editing your Space.
Please note that this PowerToy, like the others, is available in English ONLY for now and is UNSUPPORTED.
Follow these steps to add this Power Toy to your Space:
- Log into Passport and Edit your Space.
- In the Address bar of your web browser add the text “&powertoy=musicvideo” to the end of the displayed URL.
- Click the Go button next to your web browser address bar.
- Once the page has finished reloading, click on the Customize tab in your Space.
- In the Modules drop down menu in the Customize tab there should be a listing for PowerToy: Windows Media Player. Click the word Add next to it and then click the Save button.